Thursday, May 13, 2010

29 Weeks and Still counting...

So far baby Griffey is cooperating and staying inside.  I have begun to have funneling in my cervix, so the doctor told me the only thing holding me together is the cerclage.  Let's hope it can stay in place another 6 weeks, at least.  I am getting anxious.  The nursery has been painted, the crib has arrived, now just need to have my showers and keep it all going.  I know the next few weeks will fly by, at least I hope they do.

The little one is extremely active!  Kicking like crazy these days.  Now the guess is on...boy or girl!  What will it be?  I was thinking boy for a long time, but I have a tiny inkling it is a girl.  So now we have to decide on the name for the girl.  Boy is done, but girl...that is harder, too many I like!!!

A sneak peak at the nursery, although a long way to go. My first shower is tomorrow.  The office is nice enough to throw me a fun shower.  I can't wait.  I never get to see them all anymore, so it will be great to see everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment