Wednesday, June 9, 2010

More and More gifts

We feel extremely blessed with such great family and friends.  We have had two showers so far, with one to go.  The work girls were very generous with all kinds of baby toys and necessities.  This past weekend Jackie and Katie threw me a shower with some close friends and family.  It was a lot of fun and of course with these two planning it...it was over the top!  Very cute and fun!  Again, showered with lots of really nice gifts!

Pat and I just celebrated our 2 year anniversary!  It has flown by...seems crazy that it has already been two year.  And now...a new addition to the family.

The baby is very active these days.  I think it is running out of room.  My mom has been nice enough to come stay with me while Pat is out of town.  It was funny the other day she took me to the store.  She made a comment about how people look at me because I am in a scooter.  I am glad others can see it now too.  People just don't realize how much they stare or treat you differently when you are in a wheelchair or scooter.  Only 3 more weeks and I can walk again...although not sure I will feel like it.  It might be more of a waddle.  HA!

3 more weeks and the stitch will come out!  Then baby Walsh can arrive at any time!!!  I am feeling okay about the delivery, but a little nervous for the new responsibility.  Yikes!  I am in charge of a little life.  Well I have been for the past 8 months too.  It will be fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment