It has been 48 hours since I had my surgery. Everything is going very well. Much better than expected. I have virtually no pain and little side effects from the surgery. I am very blessed to be feeling so good. I go in for a follow up visit with the doctor on Tuesday.
I can't say enough about how grateful I feel to have the doctors and nurses I have had along my journey. Last year when we lost Grace at birth, I felt very fortunate to have the doctor and nurse I had with me through it all. Since then I have stayed with the same doctor and he has been amazing. He continues to amaze and impress me with his skills and caring heart. I feel very confident he will do everything in his power to help us have a successful and healthy pregnancy.
No comments:
Post a Comment