I am officially 18 weeks along in my pregnancy now. A bit nervous this week, as this would be when we lost our first baby, between 18 and 19 weeks. I am trusting that God is in control. I have been feeling really good. It is hard at this point because I am not feeling the baby move yet and not having a lot of symptoms, so it makes you wonder if you are still pregnant. Considering my belly is starting to buldge a little more, I think it is all good.
We have had a bunch of friends stop by in the last week. It is nice having visitors. They all even brought their kids who I have not seen in a long time. So that was fun! They are all getting so big. And all so different and fun! All different ages and so much to offer the world!!!
Work has been really busy, so that helps the weeks go by. I have been working from home now for 5 weeks. It is crazy. I can't wait to get through the next two weeks, have my 20 week ultrasound and then start baby shopping!!! YEA! We know 16 people who are pregnant right now. It is crazy! Must be a baby boom.
No comments:
Post a Comment