Tuesday, March 2, 2010

19 weeks!!!!

Had my 19 week check up yesterday.  All looks good.  We once again heard the little ones heart beat and he/she gave a good swift kick to the doctor that was very loud on the machine.  Unfortunately, I was unable to feel it.  But hopefully soon, then I will want it to stop:).  So almost half way through and things are going well.  I will be extra confident after our ultrasound next week.  Hope they don't accidentally tell us the sex of the baby.

We have a number of friends who are pregnant right now.  It is really exciting.  My cousin just had their baby today, another boy!  Can't wait to see pics.

Work is keeping me really busy so that is good!  Helps the time go by faster.  They just started construction across the street from us, so now my day is full of load trucks, hammering and of course, Gody barking at them all.  It is great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment