Friday, March 19, 2010

Tough Times...Don't take anything for granted

A good friend of ours is going through a really rough time this week.  She has had a few miscarriages and was pregnant again and things were going good.  She was getting big, sick and all of the mix.  Unfortunately, this week she had an ultrasound and there was no heartbeat.  It is just heartbreaking to watch someone go through this.  I am not taking my pregnancy for granted.  I too have had the loss and I can't explain how you feel.  But I do know that God is the only thing that got me through.  And my loving husband, of course. It is just a hard experience but I truly believe it makes you a stronger person.  I use my loss now to help grieve with others that are going through something similar.  As they say, you don't know what it is like until you have gone through it yourself.

So as I said, I am trying to count my blessings with my pregnancy.  So far things have been going good. I really pray they continue that way.  I pray for all of our friends and family that are pregnant right now.  It is really a fun, but also scary time, as you just never know.  It is a life and we should not take it for granted.  We have a ton of friends that are pregnant right now.  It is very exciting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment