On Monday the doctor took my cerclage out and has released me to be a normal 36 week pregnant person! I no longer need the wheelchair and can walk as much as I can tolerate. Which is not much these days. As of Monday I was already 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced. So the progress has begun, but unfortunately, it has slowed. We are hoping to have our little firecracker this weekend. But only God knows. We got to see the stitch after the doctor took it out. He was not lying. It looked like a telephone cord. It did the job that is for sure!
So now we are just trying to patiently wait for our little one to arrive. Will it be a boy or a girl?!?!?!?!? It is crazy to not know now. I can't wait! Still debating on the girl's name. I need to see her before I decide.
Happy Fourth of July! Hope to have news after the holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment